Today in My History
You Want to Make God Laugh
Books Read in 2021
Cast (updated 7/16)
18 July 2021
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud). Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Thursday Thunks
1. Did you eat paste and/or glue as a child?
2. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it?
3. Do you put butter and/or salt on your popcorn?
4. What does your favorite coffee cup look like?
5. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
6. Toilet Paper - hard, soft, extra soft?
7. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal?
8. If you realize your house is on fire while you are using
the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door?
9. Now, if you only had $10 to buy one thing, what would it be?
10. What’s your favorite type of potato?
11. How long do you keep unmatched socks before you get rid of
them... and how do you dispose of these socks?
12. What was the last thing you took a picture of?
13. Do you use a cookbook?
14. Bottled or tap water?
15. Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you cheat and buy a premade
one or do you make it from scratch? Heck, do you even make pumpkin pie at all?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment! (Comments show up after I
This is entry #7785