Today in My History
Reno at Dusk
Cast (updated 7/16)
September 27, 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Life Entirely
1. Something someone told you about yourself that you never
2. What are your 3 top pet peeves
3. List five places you want to visit
4. Share something you struggle with
5. Post words of wisdom that speak to you.
To announce that there must be no
criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the
6. Something you always think “what if....?” about
7. Five blessings in your life.
8. Something that you miss.
9. Post about your zodiac sign and whether or not it fits you.
10. Think of a word. Search for it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
Theater: It has been six months since I have reviewed a show. How am I going to feel when theater opens up again and I'm supposed to sit in a building with 200 or so other people and watch a show?
11. Write about an area of your life that you’d like to
12. What made you laugh out loud today.
13. What are your goals for the next 30 days.
14. Your highs and lows for the month.
15. Favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.
16. Books you have read more than once.
17. Something about which you feel strongly.
18. Five things that make you really happy.
19. What are you excited about?
20. Three celebrity crushes
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment! (Comments show up after I
This is entry #7489