January 5, 2019
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature
originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of
questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all
of us thieves!
The Queen's Meme
1. January usually has ample amounts of
snowfall in parts of the world. Did you ever make snow cream as a kid?
No. Grew up in San Francisco -- no snow in San Francisco.
2. January is one of the months with 31 days. What are you going to do with
that extra day?
Frolic thru the fields chasing butterflies.
3. What is your favorite magazine?
4. If you live to be 99 years old, what would you like your life to be like
in that last decade??
Well, now that my mother has lived through her 90s and is looking at 101, all I
know is that I have zero desire to live into my 90s. All your friends die,
if you can even remember them, your body has all sorts of problems, etc.
But if I have to live to be 99, I hope I can live somewhere as nice as where my
mother is living.
5. The great world of Wikipedia tells me that scientists claim 99% of all
documented species are extinct. Which remaining species in the 1% category would
you really like to see extinct. And which species in the 99% category would you
like to bring back?
It is so heartbreaking to think of species going extinct, especially now when
100 elelphants are being killed each day and the fires in Australia are making
the koalas close to being extinct. Some species I don't like (bug-type),
but I wouldn't want them to go extinct since every one of them has some
function. As for what I would like to bring back, I'd just like to stop
the ones that are going extinct -- elephants, polar bears, penguins,
6. On January 14, 1986 motorists were required for the first time to wear
Do you always buckle up? Why or why not?
Always, especially after David (our son) died in a car accident.
7. Why did the cow jump over the moon?
Just dropping off some cheese.
9. Have you said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret?
I've felt too rotten to say anything that I regret or not. Today I feel
like I may actually live.
10. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take
Yes. Only once that I can remember. it was early in the blog's
history and I won't say what it was, but I hurt someone very badly and I regret
11. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing
Probably the blabber...I don't know that I do anything worth blabbing about to
be the blabbee. I can't think of an embarrassing moment, though.
12. How important is a cell phone in your life?
Not very. I have it with me and am on it a lot, but rarely as a phone,
more as a way to check the internet.
13. A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical
regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your
14. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most
interested in getting?
Hmmm....Most bloggers I'm interested in I have managed to find their photos.
15. Are you always on time or just a tad late?
It depends on the situation. Professionally, always on time.
Socially, though I want to be on time, I force myself to be a tad late.
16. Can you think of a time when you were late for something and it was
REALLY a big deal?
No, but I can think of a t ime when I was ON TIME for something that was really
a big deal...it's when I learned that if they say a party starts at 8, it
doesn't really start that early.
17. If you were on your way to work and had five minutes to get there, would
you stop in the road to rescue a crossing turtle?
Very definitely. If my boss didn't understand that, I probably would not
want to be working for her anyway.
18. When you are having a really good day, what usually makes it good?
Hmmm....a day without hearing the word "Trump" on any media (I haven't had a
"really good day" in 3 years)..
19. What is the most annoying Christmas song?
Feliz Navidad. I don't know why I dislike that song so much but I do.
20. You are Snow White. Which dwarf is your favorite and why?
Dopey, 'cause he's so cute.