Today in My History
Hey, Buddy, Can You Spare a Dime?
Books Read in 2019
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
31 March 2019
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
2. What would you regret not fully doing, being or
having in your life?
3. Are you holding onto something that you need to let
4. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you
5. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards
and just do what you know is right?
6. How old would you be if you didnít know how old you
7. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
8. What makes you smile?
9. When itís all said and done, will you have said more
than youíve done?
10. If you had the opportunity to get a message across
to a large group of people, what would your message be?
11. If you could instill one piece of advice in a
newborn babyís mind, what advice would you give?
12. What do we all have in common besides our genes
that makes us human?
14. Would you rather have less work or more work you
actually enjoy doing?
15. What is important enough to go to war over?
16. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
17. When was the last time you listened to the sound of
your own breathing?
18. Whatís something you know you do differently than
19. What does ĎThe American Dreamí mean to you?"
20. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #6946