Today in My History
Books Read in 2019
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
24 March 2019
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When was the last time you tried something new?
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard
4. What gets you excited about life?
5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five
7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for
what you know?
8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people
10. What can you do today that you were not capable of
a year ago?
11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or
12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody
would judge you?
13. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
14. What is the difference between living and existing?
15. If not now, then when?
16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
17. What does your joy look like today?
18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same
way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this
person to be your friend?
20. Which activities make you lose track of time?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Maybe this is 1/4 of the books in the upstairs room
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #6939