Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog.
Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd
Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
These are suggested questions for sponsors of children through
Compassion International to ask their sponsored children.
1. What is the most fun thing you have ever done?
We've done a lot of fun things in our life, but maybe the most fun was
the first trip we took to London & Ireland, when we had all five kids and
everything went wonderfully.
2. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
A lot of people have done nice things, but the nicest thing anyone has
done for me lately was the neighbor who took a collection around the
neighborhood to fund my head-shaving for children's cancer research.
This was the neighbor I always thought didn't like me, which made it much
4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
A moose, in Alaska.
5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
Probably some tiny bird. Or worms. Or insects.
6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night?
I rarely dream and I can't remember a funny one.
7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be?
It is indeed possible to indict a sitting president.
8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Maybe spend the day at Atria and see what my mother's day is really
like, though I suspect this might be very depressing.
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Someone very rich, with access to their bank account.
10. What would you like to change about yourself?
I've love to be slim and lovely. Bwahahaha.
11. What is your daily routine.
No routine, but it includes a lot of computer time, TV time, and some
12. What would your perfect day be like?
I can't think of anything special. My days are all pretty much the
13. How old were you when you learned to read?
I'm not sure but I know I was reading in first grade.
14. What is the most interesting thing you know?
I'm not sure if it is the most interesting, but boy have I learned a lot
about political corruption learning about Spiro Agnew, his nefarious actions
before being vice president, continuing into the White House, and afterwards
his campaign to attack Zionists because was convinced that Jews were the
biggest problem in America...and he got a loan of $2 million from Saudi
Arabia for that project.
15. What makes you nervous?
Driving on the freeway with big trucks and more and more now driving at
16. What is your favourite flower?
Roses, those not from a hot house, but which still have that wonderful
rose smell. Also daffodils.
17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal?
I have ridden a horse a couple of times as a kid. I desperately
wanted to know how to ride horses, but it was too expensive.
18. What time do you go to bed?
I am usually starting to sleep around midnight.
19. What time do you get up?
Lately I've been waking up later and later, sometimes as late as 9, but
sometimes as early as 6.
20. Do you know how to swim?
Yes, but I haven't been swimming for many years. Last time I swam
as in a hotel in Italy and it was the first time in a very long time I'd
been in a pool. I was surprised to learn it's not like riding a
bicycle. I felt very awkward.