Today in My History
Stranger in a Familiar Land
Books Read in 2019
December 1, 2019
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
From Friday Fill-In
1. Right now I'm sitting at my desk answering these questions and watching M*A*S*H reruns.
2. Eating peanut butter out of the jar is my well known quirk.
3. Are you having a good weekend?
4. A banana first, then an English muffin.
5. That's why I was awake half the night last night.
6. The West Wing and The Dick Van Dyke Show are two of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not much; tomorrow my plans include going to visit my mother.
8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd drive across the country (Walt and Jeri have both done it several times).
9. How Republicans can ALL support #45 is something I don't understand.
10. Thanksgiving makes me think of the years the family all went to Lake Tahoe for dinner. I miss those years--and miss all the people who were there with us (especially Walt's mother, Paul and David).
11. Watching TV or reading a good book, sitting under a warm blanket is the best way to relax!
12. It looks like Autumn has finally arrived, but the trees aren't as colorful as they were last year.
13. Cashews and dried apricots are some of my favorite healthy snacks.
14. The smell of the ocean makes me think of growing up in San Francisco.
15. When I am feeling lazy I take a nap.
16. When I look to the left, I see boxes, photo albums, and tons of other things.
17. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home, but this is not a "view" area...all I can see is the street in front of the house, which is only interesting when there is a bike marathon in town.
18. At $7.2 million, the purchase of Alaska was done dirt cheap!
19. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
20. If you have any peanut brittle feel free to share it with me.
NOTE: I've been going through old photos and am
going to be posting photos from Christmases past through the month of December.
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #7192