This from Fickle in Pink, which doesn't seem to be a blog any more.
1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?
I was raised Catholic. People don't realize that when they baptize you, they infuse you with guilt. It comes from our Jewish ancestors (they invented it; we perfected it). It apparently passes along thru the generations. One of our kids felt very guilty (when he was in grammar school) because he was not doing more to help solve the war ! (whichever one we were fighting then)
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
No. I would be smarter if they hadn't taken them, but they did, when I was in high school.
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
I like both, but crunchy just for eating, creamy for sandwiches.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out
Left. I am totally left-sided.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen
Green. That would be my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, which I've had for about 46 years (I know that because I had it when we lived in Oakland). I use it weekly and it has given me NO trouble whatsoever in all these years.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
No. I was not a fan. But we DID drive by the Neverland Ranch the following week on our way to a wedding. There was a big crowd standing outside.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were
you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
No. We are between high school graduations. The young people we know are too old and our granddaughters are too young
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
Black with white stripes.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say
Well, that would probably be impossible, since I suspect she's dead by now. I don't even remember which nun I had in 6th grade (though I remember most of my other teachers).
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
Hmmm....I don't scratch and sniff much, but I suspect some sort of fruit smell. I have a roll of scratch and sniff pizza stickers, which are interesting, but not a favorite (I send them to the grandkids)
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
Not much. She's been lying in a cemetery since 1971.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room
that you are in right now?
One light switch and I think 4 electric outlets (though 2 are covered up).
14. Do you know sign language?
I know the deaf alphabet very well and have since grammar school (I talk to myself in the deaf alphabet all the time). But I don't know sign language. I've always thought that would be something good to learn.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
Sure. I have no superstitions about that. And my mother's back is fine.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
Couch cushions. (I sleep on a couch under a sleeping bag...no sheets).
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you
Undoubtedly some tech thing, but I can't think of a thing that others might have that I want.
think, is my shout out from Says You