Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and
published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions
from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will
work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)
Cheers to all of us thieves!
(This is longer than usual, but i love Disney and I had fun answering
these questions. Apologies to non-Disney fans!)
1. Favourite scene in a Disney Princess movie? The transformation of Cinderella into a princess, the pumpkin into a
2. Favourite scene in a non Princess movie? That would be the scene where mama elephant, locked in an elephant
jail, is rocking baby Dumbo in her trunk while she sings to him.Gets me every time.
3. Last Disney movie you watched? The Lion, the Witch
and the Wardrobe
4. How many times have you visited the parks? Oh lots. Took each of the five kids around their 4th-5th
birthdays (one-on-one), took most of our foreign guests to Disneyland.
Last time was in 2000, when I took Peggy to Disneyland. I don't even
have to go ever, ever again.
6. Favourite Disney movie from the 1950ís? Lady and the Tramp (found out most of my Disney favorites were made
in the 30s and 40s)
7. Favourite Disney movie from the 1960ís? Mary Poppins.
8. Favourite Disney movie from the 1970ís? Wow...I saw almost NO Disney movies made in the 1970s, but I guess Escape to Witch Mountain, which our kids liked.
9. Favourite Disney movie from the 1980ís? The Little Mermaid
10. Favourite Disney movie from the 1990ís? The Lion King
11. Favourite Disney movie from the 2000ís? The Princess Diaries
13. Favourite Disney movie from the 2010ís? I loved both Beauty and the Beast and Frozen.
And in non-animated movies, Toy Story 3.
14. If you could trade lives with one character which one and why? Cinderella. Imagine how nice it would be to have all sorts of
animals as friends that you talk with and who help you with your chores.
Then you have a fairy godmother to whip you up a gorgeous gown, you go to a
fancy dress ball and win the heart of the prince. Not bad, even if you
have to put up with a wicked stepmother for awhile.
15. First Disney orientated memory? It would be either Bambi or Dumbo, but I have no
strong first Disney memories.
16. Favourite villain? The Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland
17. Favourite live action Disney movie? So many (I had no idea until I saw the
Wikipedia page of Disney movies!), but I particularly
liked the Toy Story series.
18. Favourite soundtrack? Bambi. I have the soundtrack on CD.
19. What are your top three favourite Disney songs? "Baby Mine" from Dumbo, "Zip-a-Doo-Dah" from Song
of the South, and, of course, "Let it Go" from Frozen.
(Honorable mention to "When You Wish Upon a Star" from Pinocchio)
20. Mickey or Minnie? Oh Mickey. He was much more fun than Minnie.
21. Which movie do you find the most nostalgic? Bambi
22. Are there any Disney movies that you havenít seen? Well, according to that
Wikipedia list, MOST of them!
23. Is there a scene or movie that makes you cry? As I mentioned before, the scene with Dumbo and his jailed mother,
who is rocking and singing to him.
24. Is there a song that makes you cry? "Baby Mine" from Dumbo.
25. Which character do you relate to the most? Bashful from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
26. Do you own any clothing thatís Disney themed? I don't think so.
27. Favourite sidekick? Jimminy Cricket from Pinocchio
28. Favourite Princess and why? Does Belle from Beauty and the Beasts count as a princess?
29. Funniest Disney scene? Probably the genie in Aladdin ... who can possibly beat Robin
Williams for funny?
Second might be the crows
discovering Dumbo can fly ("When I see an Elephant Fly")
30. Favourite Disney movie and why? Well, we come back to Bambi and Dumbo and I guess of
those, my favorite is Bambi because of the whole mother-child thing (Dumbo
has to go through too much meanness from other elephants to make it my
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
Apparently someone decided I should approve comments before they appear
-- it wasn't me! --
so if you don't see your comment, it's because it's
awaiting approval. Sorry 'bout that!