29 May 2022
Hi! Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT:
The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd
Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Love Me Some Surveys
1. Who was the last attractive person you saw?
I have always thought my son Ned is attractive.
2. Do you have a tattoo? If not,are you going to get one?
No...and definitely not.
3. Have you smoked a cigarette in the last 24 hours?
I have smoked one cigarette in my life, in high school. Didn't like it.
Threw away the package and have never smoked since.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Sure. Especially me! (LOL)
5. What is your favorite number?
Seven, but I don't have a clue why. It has never done anything good for me
and I don't remember when I chose it as my favorite number. It seems that
a lot of people have 7 as their favorite number.
6. What time did you go to sleep last night?
1 a.m. I was up late watching the 1997 Season 1, Episode 1 of Prime
Suspect on BritBox.
7. Are you one of those people that always answer their phones?
I have stopped answering our land line. 99% of the time it's a robo call.
I always answer my cell phone, if I hear it, but if I'm in a different room, I
never hear it. And only Jeri calls me anyway.
8. If you died today would your life be complete?
Yeah. The big things I wanted to do in my life have mostly all been done
and I have nothing on my bucket list any more. I won't have any more
grandchildren and I rarely see the ones I have, so "watching them grow up" isn't
something that I am longing to do.
9. If you are being extremely quiet, what does that mean?.
Probably that I can't hear you.
10. Do you know what high school your dad went to?
Definitely. He drove past it many times throughout my childhood and it was
probably identified for me hundreds of times.
11. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Waiting for a nurse visit. I don't know why. I am not at all afraid
of doctors' offices (heck, I worked in several for about 15 years) but somehow
sitting outside waiting to be called gave me butterflies.
12. Where is your cell phone?
It's in the other room, which means that if anybody calls me before I finish
this entry, I won't hear it.
13. What is the nearest purple thing to you?
The book cover of a book called "A Thousand Dogs."
14. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning, putting mail in the mail box to be picked up.
15. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The latest report from Uvalde, on police activity (very depressing!)