8 May 2022
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The
Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd
Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Do you like your handwriting?
No. I used to have nice handwriting and liked it. It looked like my
mother's. But as I got older, it got more and more sloppy and now even I
can't read it.
2. Do you like roller coasters?
Not at all. Last time I was at Disneyland, I went on Space Mountain and
3. Do you like scary movies?
Depends on how scary. A little scary is nice; a lot scary is not.
4. Do you like shopping?
I hate shopping for anything. I'm glad that Ned took over shopping for
groceries. I can never shop for clothes or shoes because I can never find
anything my size...let alone something my size that I actually like.
5. Do you like to talk on the phone?
I don't get the opportunity to do it any more, except to Jeri. I remember
that I used to like it a lot when I had friends who called me.
6. Do you sleep with the lights on or off?
At Christmas last year, Ned put up blue lights as a decoration and I liked them
so much they are on all the time. I love having them on at night.
7. Do you use headphones or earphones?
I can't hear anything without headphones or earphones. If there is someone else
in the room, I have to use earphones. If I'm by myself, I can turn the
volume up to hear it. I'm hoping this will change when I get my hearing
8. Do you have tattoos? Do you want any?
9. Do you wear glasses?
I've worn glasses since I was 10. My lenses now are trifocals.
10. What is your strangest talent?
Folding won ton
11. Have you ever been in the hospital?
For my tonsils when I was four and to give birth to 5 kids.
12. What color mostly dominates your wardrobe?
Red...the bluish red, not the orangeish red.
13. What’s your most expensive piece of clothing?
Probably the jacket I had made for myself on our China cruise.
14. Have you ever had braces?
No. My teeth were so perfect that when I went to a new dentist, he took me
to other dentists' offices to show them teeth without braces.
15. Have you ever been on TV?
Three times. First as a little kid on a kids' show. I said something
wrong and my father teased me about it for years.
* The second time was when I was in high school and the home for unwed mothers
nearby was going to be featured on a TV show. They couldn't show the real
residents, so they used a bunch of us from the school. It was my first
time to wear maternity clothes...didn't realize I would be living in them for
about 10 years.
* The third was when I was with La Leche League and we were being interviewed on
TV. David was my nursing baby at the time and I nursed him on TV.