27 March 2022
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published
on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner
of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the
most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first -
Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
(Suggested by Melanie Odette -- thanks!)
1. Are you living a meaningful life.
I think so.
2. What's the one thing you cannot live without?
3. When is it acceptable, if ever, to break the law
Jaywalking isn't usually so bad. Crossing a quiet street on a red
light with no cars coming is probably OK.
4. What do you want your final words to be?
Hey! I see Paul and David!
5. What do you think are the five most beautiful things in the world?
* The Golden Gate Bridge
* The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
* The marble statues at the V&A Museum in London
* Fresian Horses
6. What makes you feel empowered?
I don't know that I've ever felt empowered.
7. Which is more important–what you say, or how you say it?
It's easy to lie in a convincing manner, so what you say is more important.
8. Do you live to work, or work to live?
I prefer to relax and not work at all.
9. How do you think the world will change in 10 years? 50? 100?
I don't know. Things are changing so rapidly. But as we are on the
verge of WW-III involving nuclear weapons, this Einstein quote seems relevant:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones."
10. What is something you're certain you'll never experience?
The sensation of jumping out of an airplane for fun.
11. What one responsibility do you wish you didn't have?
I have so few responsibilities these days!
12. What is something you're embarrassed that you're so good at?
Working the TV remote.
13. What's the one thing you most want to achieve before you die?
I've managed to do most of the things on my bucket list and those that remain
are things that I won't be able to do, but the one thing I'd love to do before I
die is take a long round trip plane ride business class (seems not worth it to
pay big bucks for a trip that only lasts a couple of hours)
14. What's something that offends you?
How much time do you have? For this week, let's start with Justice
Clarence Thomas and his wife; Mitch McConnell; and the Republicans who attacked
Ketanji Brown Jackson, especially Lindsey Graham.
15. What makes you most angry about the country?
The division between the left and the right and the refusal to compromise on
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Saw this movie today ...
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment! (Comments show up after I
NOTE: If you are viewing this page in Firefox, be aware
that you won't see
any comments - I don't know why. If you check in another browser, like
Chrome, you will be able to see the comments.