10 July 2022
Hi! Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT:
The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd
Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from the book
1. Would you rather eat pizza every day or never eat pizza again?
Not a big fan of pizza. I'd rather never eat pizza again. I like
it, but definitely not every day.
2. Would you rather stay forever at your current age or be 10 years younger?
Ten years younger would be nice.
3. Would you rather have too many friends or too few?
Well, I only have one best friend, so I'd say "too few." I'm probably too
old to handle "too many" these days.
4. Would you rather have no taste buds or be blind?
I'd hate not to have taste buds, but I'd sure prefer that to being blind.
5. Would you rather never hear music again or lose the ability to read?
I have loved music all my life, but my hearing has made music different for me
these past years and so I would not mind never hearing music again, but I can't
imagine not being able to read.
6. Would you rather speak “whale” or read babies’ minds?
It would be fun to speak "whale," but how often do you get the chance? I'd
definitely prefer to read babies' minds.
7. Would you rather be the richest person or the smartest?
If you were the smartest, you could probably be pretty rich eventually. I
8. Would you rather create history or delete it?
I can think of a lot of parts of history I'd like to delete! January 2017
to January 2021, for instance.
9. Would you rather create a great piece of art and not get credit or get
credit for a piece of art you didn’t create?
I'd' rather not get credit. Three of us wrote a book and nobody who has
the book remembers the other two authors because I'm the one who stayed around.
I wrote the least but everyone thinks I wrote the book and it always makes me
uncomfortable to get the credit. (I did write the follow-up, though
and I'll take credit for that!)
10. Would you rather age from the neck up, or from the neck down.
Well, since the "neck up" includes your brain, I would prefer to age from the
11. Would you rather see the world but live in poverty or stay in one place
and live rich?
Kind of neither. I am not eager to live in poverty, and I don't mind
living in one place, but not sure I'd feel comfortable "rich."
12. Would you rather become famous or powerful?
Powerful. You have the choice of whether to use your powers or not.
13. Would you rather be a creative person or a technical person?
Ain't no way I could be a technical person. Definitely a creative.
14. Would you rather get a paper cut whenever you touch paper or bite your
tongue whenever you eat something?
Ouch. Both sound mildly painful, but I've had the "bite your tongue"
situation now and then and I'd definitely prefer the paper cut. (I can
wear gloves, right?)
15. Would you rather wake up in the morning looking like a giraffe or a
A kangaroo...that way this belly would have something in it other than fat!