26 September 2021
|Apparently it's only in Firefox
that I can't see comments. If I use Chrome I can see them.
Hi! Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This
feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types
of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L,
Kwizgiver and Bud)
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Bun Toting Librarian
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was
the first thing you thought?
I noticed how messed up my hair was from wearing headphones to
listen to the TV during the night. (That's pretty much what I think every
morning if I look at myself)
2. What shirt are you wearing?
My Van Gogh sunflowers.
3. Do you label yourself?
4. What does your watch look like?
I haven't worn a watch in many years. It was awkward at
first, but I discovered I really didn't need one (especially with a cell phone
5. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Anderson Cooper on Colbert. Very funny.
Last furry thing you touched?
7. Favourite age you have been so far?
Maybe 40? I was working with
The Lamplighters at that time and loved
8. What is your current desktop picture?
I had a city view of San Francisco, but when I went to check it,
I lost it and I can't find where it was. I can't figure out how to get
personalized pictures on my desktop now, so I downloaded a set of African
animals and I guess I'll be seeing that until I figure out how I did it before.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it
Definitely the money. I have no desire to fly.
10. The last song you listened to?
We went to see Mary Poppins last weekend, and the last
song I remember was "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."
11. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Utter a couple of expletives, shrug my shoulders and give up.
12. Would you move for the person you loved?
Depends on where. We would have to discuss it.
13. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Socks (one on each foot). That's pretty much what I have on
me at ALL times.
14. What’s your favourite town/city?
15. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Parts of my body hurt all the time. Today it's a stiff neck
and a sore shoulder...assume this is from sleeping wrong.