31 October 2021
Hi! Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT:
The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd
Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)
Cheers to all of us thieves!
madame writer blog
1. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Not seriously. I think I used it a few times when I was a kid.
2. Favorite horror monster or villain?
Because he wasn't really a monster at all.
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Oh yeah! I've always wanted to spend the night in a haunted house.
4. Are you superstitious?
Not really. I think about superstitions, but I don't act because of them.
5. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Frequently. Especially when squirrels are in the back yard, I either see
them or think I see them.
6. Ever made a potion of any sort?
Do smoothies count?
7. Do you get scared easily?
I get frightened by things like riding on the freeway, and going into a group
where nobody is wearing a mask, but I don't think I get "scared" easily.
8. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
I didn't know it was a game. I've certainly drunk my share.
9. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
After David died, a group of us (family and friends) went to his grave in the
Davis cemetery at midnight every Christmas eve for a few years. We'd stand
around, pour some Jim Beam on his headstone, and then go home.
10. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
I guess the party. I'm a bit too old for trick or treating.
11. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the
characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who
I'd like to think I'm the person who actually watches the scary
movie, but I'm probably the person who falls asleep.
12. Favorite scary book?
I don't read a lot of books that are considered scary, though I read a lot of
crime books. The only "scary" book I can remember was "Pet Sematary."
13. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I have no idea.
14. What was your first Halloween costume?
I don't know, but probably a princess.
15. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat,
wolf), what would you pick?
Probably a rat. We have raised rats and they are great pets.