24 October 2021
Hi! Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This
feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types
of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L,
Kwizgiver and Bud)
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Unimaginatively Edited Blog
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?
I don't own a hoodie.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Sure. I'm married to him.
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
The holder to my double stick tape.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I had been binge watching Defending Jacob and when it was over, they
started showing scenes from Season 2. I didn't want to see anything from
Season 2 because I didn't want to know what it was going to be about and since
they wouldn't stop showing scenes, I went to turn the TV off....and discovered
that the TV was already off and I had been dreaming it.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Good lord....I can't remember the last time I met somebody new.
9. What are you craving right now?
I can't think of anything, except maybe letters to answer.
10. Do you floss?
Yes. I keep floss by my recliner and floss while I'm watching TV (my
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Oh Lord, very emotional. I cry at tv commercials.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I don't think so. Maybe once when I was a kid and we were on a long ride,
but I'm not sure.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Well, I rarely have it in a cone, but in a dish, so I bite into it.
15. Do you like your hair?.
Depends on the day. It does what it wants and some days it wants something
nicer than other days.