Today in My History
Journal, April 2021
Cast (updated 7/16)
30 May 2021
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud). Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When do you feel the world will stop?
2. What is your personal motto?
3. What is the greatest gift you ever received?
4. Who is a leader who inspires you?
5. What irrationally annoys you more than anything else?
6. What small thing can always bring you a bit of joy?
7. What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
8. How often do you take risks?
9. Write about your happiest memory.
11. Do you think it's important to be part of a community?
Why? Why not?
12. What piece of modern technology are you most grateful to
13. Do you feel anonymous on line?
14. What is something you've always wanted to try but have
never gotten around to.
15. What would life be like without the internet?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment! (Comments show up after I
This is entry #7732