19 December 2021
Hi! Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This
feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types
of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud). Cheers to
all of us thieves!
16. Do you want any piercings?
I have one piercing in each ear and that's all I have. Have no intention
of getting any more.
17. What’s your mouse pad look like?
I don't use a mouse pad now. I had one that I bought in Cologne in 2012.
when it started falling apart I realized I didn't really need a mouse pad.
18. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
19. How do you identify spiritually (do you follow a religion, what do you
think about soul/spirit, etc.)?
I am no longer religious. I am a recovering Catholic. I don't belong
to any church, but think of myself as spiritual.
20. Do you prefer your nails long or short?
21. What are your favorite smells?
Puppy breath, newborn babies' heads, brewing coffee, the ocean, baking bread
22. Do you still use a radio or just use your phone/computer for music?
I don't really listen to music any more, now that Walt has turned off the radio
in the car.
23. What kind of socks do you prefer to wear?
24. Do you have any family heirlooms?
Not really. The only thing I think of as an "heirloom" is my grandmother's
lamp, which was made from a vase her father found in a destroyed mansion in San
Francisco after the earthquake and fire of 1906.
25. Are there any musicians you didn't like at first but grew on you?
I didn't think I liked Lady Gaga until she started singing with Tony Bennett and
then realized was a wonderful voice she has.
26. Is there anything you used to love but now dislike?
Hmmm. There are things I used to dislike and now love, like mushrooms, but
I can't think of anything that I used to like and now don't.
27. Your favorite place to be aside from your home?
I like being in Santa Barbara with the family there.
28. What is your favorite kind of tea?
I'm not a big tea drinker, but order Earl Grey if I am having tea. I also
29. Any old home remedies you use when you're sick?
Gosh, I haven't been sick in years and years. I take a spoonful of sugar
for hiccups and now that I'm
lot of pineapple, I find I am having a lot less pain than I used to.
30. What level of brightness do you usually keep your phone at?
Whatever it came as. Seems the right brightness for me.