Today in My History
Reno at Dusk
Cast (updated 7/16)
September 28, 2020
1. My uncle once... was captured by the Germans and spent
a year or more in a prison camp. When he was released, his picture was in
3. When I was five my parents... had another child.
4. High school was... four of my favorite years.
8. Once, at a bar, I... watched my kids' band play (actually I watched them a lot more than once...which is why my hearing is so bad now).
9. By noon, I’m ... ready for my nap.
Watching from the Wings is an insightful and funny new memoir by award-winning actor/playwright Jim Brochu, author of "Lucy In The Afternoon: An Intimate Memoir of Lucille Ball" (William Morrow/Paperback Books,1990) Spanning a fifty year career, Brochu has worked with the legendary, the famous and the near famous of show business and has collected an intimate and hilarious treasure trove of up-close and personal encounters with the greats of Film and Theatre.
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment! (Comments show up after I
This is entry #7490