October 4, 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published
on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner
of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the
most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first -
Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If You Could Use A Time Machine To Go Back In Time To Fix
One Thing Or Go To The Future To See What It Is Like Which Would You Do?
There are too many complications if you try to change something in past time
(read the "Outlander" books), but I really want to go about 20-30 years in the
future and see how history books talk about this period of time that we are
2. If All Of A Sudden There Was A Depression Or There Were No Stores To Buy
Food, Clothing, Etc. How Would You Manage?
Well, I never buy clothes anyway, so that's not a problem. My clothes
would just become more and more ragged. And we live in an agricultural
area, so we would buy directly from people who grow and/or raise food.
3. Are You Concerned With What Other People Think About You?
Yes. I try not to care, but I'm concerned both with positive feelings that
I don't deserve as well as negative feelings.
4. How Do You Handle People You Donít Like?
I don't have anything to do with them.
5. What Do You Think Of Garden Gnomes?
We don't have any, but I think they are cute when used on The Amazing Race.
6. Youíve Been Given An Elephant. You Canít Give It Away Or Sell It. What
Would You Do With The Elephant?
I would challenge the "can't give it away or sell it" since an elephant living
in my back yard would die very quickly. I would want to give it to an
elephant sanctuary. If I loan it is that OK?
7. How Would You Design A Spice Rack For The Blind?
I'd have to learn Braille.
8. How Lucky Are You And Why?
If you're talking about games of chance, not lucky at all.
9. Whatís your biggest kitchen fail?
I have occasional fails, but mostly what I cook is edible-to-good. The
biggest fail I remember was cooking for my boss, cooking what his favorite food
was, and burning everything. That was 60 years ago and I still cringe when
I think of it! (It was the only time he ever ate at my apartment.)
10. Whatís the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in school?
I was in a barbershop quartet that was singing "Heart of My Heart."
I wore a fake moustache and it started falling off during the song and finally
fell off. (Yeah--not all that embarrassing, but it's the only thing I can
11. If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who
would it be?
There were a couple of guys on Outlander that I would happily have killed
off, but since they have both been killed off already, I can't think of anyone
12 . If you could make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it, what
would it be?
That everyone treat everyone else the way they themselves want to be treated.
13. Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for 24 hours?
A hobbit. It would be fun to be short with furry feet.
14. Whatís the craziest thing youíve ever done?
Baked 10 little pumpkin pies, took 9 kids (our kids and my friend Char's
kids...Cam wasn't born yet) to our front lawn, and
let them throw pies at each other.
15. Would your rather shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs?
Oh definitely spaghetti. Can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be to
have a meatball booger?