November 29, 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature
originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of
questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all
of us thieves!
Now that we've had a big Thanksgiving dinner, here are some questions about
Adventures in Nonsense.
1. My biggest barrier to weight loss is...
2. What is your relationship with food like?
We are good friends. Too good.
3. What was the last time you had fun that made you smile for a few days
This past week, when Ned
arranged an interview
for his radio show. Five guys who have known each other and worked
together in theater for 40 years. My heart was so full remembering all the
things they talked about. I still smile thinking about it.
4. What are triggers in your life
that lead to eating?
Pretty much everything!
5. What inspires you to be healthier
Healthier? Am I supposed to be healthier?
6. Name two foods that you think are “bad”
No food is really bad, it's how you abuse it that makes it bad.
Even chocolate can be good for you if you eat the right chocolate and in the
right amount. (Naturally, I don't like dark chocolate, the "good" kind,
and like too much milk chocolate.)
7. Are your expectations for yourself too high?
I have no expectations for myself any more.
8. Would you like more fun in your life?
I don't know. Sounds like too much activity for me!
9. What is your one comfort food?
Peanut butter. I have become addicted to it.
10. How would you give someone encouragement?
I'm better at writing encouraging words than saying them face to face.
11. Do you get enough sleep?
Well, as I have discussed many times in this journal, my sleep habits are
weird. In the course of 24 hours I probably get 5-7 hours of sleep, but it
may be in 3 separate sleeping times, broken up with things like watching TV,
writing on the computer, or just going through the daily routine around here.
12. What activities make you feel more relaxed
Watching TV snuggled under a couple of heavy blankets.
13. Where do you need to practice forgiveness in your life?
The things that need forgiving all involve people who are now dead, so the anger
is only in my head.
14. What is one thing you have not done because of how you looked?
Oh lord, so many things.
15. What would you like more of in your life?
Close friends, but I have made a couple of friends who are becoming closer
through letters and that is very nice.