Today in My History
Cast (updated 7/16)
November 22, 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Huffington Post
1. What did you do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid?
2 .What’s your favorite family tradition?
4. Name one person who can make you laugh, even months later. Why?
6. Do you have any unusual traditions, rituals or habits
7. What time do you eat your Thanksgiving meal?
8. Name one ancestor that you think about on Thanksgiving and
tell us why.
Is there a family heirloom at the Thanksgiving table? What its story?
10. What is your favorite part about Thanksgiving Day?
11. What is
something that was done for you this year that makes you grateful this
12. What foods do you usually have for Thanksgiving?
How has the celebration of Thanksgiving today changed from when you were little?
14. If you could share Thanksgiving dinner today with one
person in history who would it be? Why? (Note: it can be a relative)
15. What is one wish you have for the next generation as they
begin to establish their own Thanksgiving traditions
PHOTO OF THE DAY
quiet afternoon; Ned works puzzle, dogs sleep, Perry Mason
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment! (Comments show up after I
This is entry #7548