10 May 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published
on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner
of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the
most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first -
Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Black Feathers and White Ashes
1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
I don't really have any druthers, but I think most of my pens are blue.
2. Do you prefer living in the country or the city?
I used to miss what I called my "city genes," but as I've gotten older, I now
prefer my suburban genes. We aren't country, but we aren't city either.
3. How do you drink your tea or coffee?
Peet's French Roast, black. No sugar, no cream.
4. Do you prefer bath or shower?
5. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
I love the feel and smell of a real book, but my eyes can't take a lot of
print sizes, so most of what I read is on my Kindle, where I can make the print
6. Would you ever want to be famous?
Good lord, no.
7. Are you a restless sleeper?
Well, I sort of answered this in yesterday's Saturday 9. Basically I'm a
restless sleeper, in that I can't seem to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time
before I have to move to a different place to sleep (couch to recliner, to back
to couch). That said, however, I have been sleeping better this past year
than I have in literally decades. I think it's partly because of the new
couch that we got in the fall.
8. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Durian. Do NOT try it no matter how delicious durian lovers make it sound.
9. Do you like cereal crunchy or soggy?
I don't think I have a preference. Some of the cereals I eat are crunchy
some are soft. If I had to choose, I would guess soggy would be my answer.
10. Do you like ice in your drinks?
Yes, but we don't usually have ice. However my drink of choice is water
and we have an ice water dispenser, which is just as good. One of the
worst drinks I ever had was in Canada where it was very hot and we stopped into
a drinking place and ordered a coke and it came warm. They don't
use ice in Canada, apparently. Warm Coke is terrible!!!!
11. Do you prefer swimming in pools or the ocean?
I haven't been in the ocean since I was a kid, and I haven't been in a pool
since 2009, but I think I prefer pool.
12. What can you hear right now?
13. Where do you feel the safest?
Here in my house, especially now where all you have to do is open the door and
you'll be attacked by coronavirus monsters.
14. What would you like your legacy to be?
That I made a difference in the world:
15. Do you like spicy food?
I like spice, but not overly spicy. Whenever we go somewhere with spicy
foods, I choose the "mild" option.