Today in My History
Everything Old Is New Again
Books Read in 2020
1 March 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Bicycle Sidewalk
1. Do you think animals dream?
2. Have you ever been to a fortune teller or psychic? No.
3. How important is it to have a
low stress job?
4. Do you always lock your house?
5. What do you do if you feel
6. Have you ever driven a sports car? No.
7. Have you ever fallen down the
8. What do you think about the
9. What do you think about animal
10. What are your neighbors like?
11. Do you turn off the water when
you brush your teeth?
12. Are there any foods that you
wouldn’t eat as a child that you now like?
13. Is it important to always tell
14. What’s the strangest thing
you’ve ever eaten?
15. Do computers really help us
16. Do you have any tattoos? No.
17. Do you pray every day? Sadly, no.
18. Are you in favor of cloning?
19. How do you feel about changing
20. Would you ever buy a used car?
21. Should you spank a child when
they do something wrong?
22. Has science made a negative
impact on society?
23. Have you ever gone on a blind date? No.
24. Do you believe there is life
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Terrible accident on I-80 yesterday.
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #7280