28 June 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This
feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types
of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all
of us thieves!
1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be?
2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place??
So he can walk with the traffic rather than against it.
3. What's your favorite muscle?
The jaw muscle...it gets the most use (other than the heart, of course)
4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies?
Cheerios (Honey Nut)
5. Is summer ever going to get here?
It's here. Temps in 3 digits all week last week
6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason
besides weather or nonpayment?
Sure. Power lines go out for all sorts of reasons, including accidents,
animals chewing on the lines, trees falling over, etc.
7. What was your "last day" of something?
My last day to feel normal before coronavirus hit was March, the last show I
reviewed. Been in the house ever since.
8. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would you
One of the Food Network shows, like Trisha Yearwood or The Kitchen.
9. Did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc in high school? Where
did you go, what did you do?
No. My high school was very low income. Couldn't afford any of that
stuff. (We didn't even have showers for after gym class)
10. Do your feet smell?
I can't even lift my feet high enough to put on sox. Smelling them (ewww)
is out of the question.
11. Do you know how to French braid?
Technically, I know how it's done--my sister had French braids her whole
childhood, which my mother did for her--but I don't think I have ever done it
well. That said, my daughter does her own hair in French braids quite
12. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down
to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh?
Heavens no. What a terrible thing to do.
13. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are barking - what
are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing?
swimming, eating vegetation, and killing hippos.
14. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to
The one who traveled the farthest.
15. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop
with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an
endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to
save you - do you get on it?
Hmmm....can it bring me a recliner?
16. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop?
About 50, but I only use half a dozen or so, if that.
17. I offer you a pie... the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You
either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into
your face, which do you choose?
Depends on the kind of pie. I have had a pumpkin pie tossed in my face and
it wasn't so bad--you actually eat a lot of it, scraping it off. If it's a
fruit pie, I don't mind eating it in one sitting.
18. Are you a pen stealer?
Not deliberately, though some pens are supposed to be "stolen." The
last pen I stole was from the radio station where I was being interviewed...and
there were a bunch of them, with radio station logo on them, in the green room.
I assumed it was ok to pocket one.
19. A dude from China comes up and offers you German chocolate cake, French
fries and a Boston cream pie... what color is your car?
If I eat all that, the car is definitely vomit colored.
20. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song - which tv
series season finale are you watching?