21 June 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This
feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types
of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all
of us thieves!
More questions from Sam Dobson, whose web site seems to be gone now.
1. If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes who would it be and why?
Someone who has a normal size foot and is easy to find shoes that fit.
2. Which celebrity gets on your nerves the most, and why?
I actually can't think of any. I don't pay much attention to celebrities
any more, I guess.
3. If you were going to bury a time capsule, what would you put in it?
A newspaper, stamps (or maybe a stamped envelope), a flash drive with Funny the
World entries on it, a copy of "Trifles from Tiny Tots," a Lawsuit CD, a face
mask with a picture of people wearing them, a Biden for President button,
Twinkies (I hate them but if you open the time capsule in 10 years, they should
still be "fresh," or so I've heard)
4. What is your saddest memory?
The two telephone calls letting me know that our children had died.
5. Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day?
Oh no question--pajamas, definitely
6. What’s the strangest place you’ve ever gone potty?
A 2-holer on top of a hill that
looked out over a beautiful landscape...and no door. This was on property
in Mendocino county owned by friends of ours.
7. How old were you went you had your first kiss?
13...and I remember nothing about it...except that I kept dating the guy for
three years. My heavens--that's just a year older than Brianna.
Sounds awfully young now!!
8. Do you have any strange or unique phobias?
I hate feet. I hate touching feet, even my own (a difficult phobia to have
when I had to give bone density tests that involved handling patients' feet when
I worked in a doctor's office).
9. If you could bring back one toy from your childhood, what would it be?
I can't think of a favorite toy, but it would be fun to have the jigsaw puzzle
that I used to make all the time again.
10. If you could be any Disney villain, which would you be?
The Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland.
11. If your life was a novel, what would the title be.?
"Funny the World," of course!
12. What do you need more of in your life?
13. What are your top 3 quotes?
*"You can only make a difference
if you care" -from The Last Session
*"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." -Ben
*It has been said, “time heals all wounds.” I do not agree. The wounds remain.
In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the
pain lessens. But it is never gone. – Rose Kennedy
14. What do you want people to remember about you?
That I made a change (however small) in the world.
15. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made?
I always say that I never finished college, but everything wonderful in my
life has come about because I didn't finish college, so maybe that wasn't such a
big mistake after all.