August 30, 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This
feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types
of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past
hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all
of us thieves!
Live Journal 5000 Questions
1. Who is the hottest celebrity
you can think of?
2. Do you ever get so nervous that
you can't even think?
I don't think so.
3. Do you sing when there is no music?
4.Who was the best political leader in history and why?
Mohandas Gandhi. He was the preeminent leader of the Indian independence
movement in British-ruled India. He is unofficially called the “Father of the
Nation” in India and espoused non-violent resistance.
5 If you could dance with anyone in the world right now, who would it be and
what song would you dance to?
I'd dance with Derek Hough
and let him choose something that he thought I could dance to.
6 Finish this sentence your own way. There are two types of people in the
Trump cultists and adults with functioning brains.
7 What have you saved since
Photos. Books. I just found a book I wrote about myself when I was age 12.
8 Have you ever won an award?
A one-way trip to Los Angeles (from San Francisco) on a cruise ship, which was
5th place in an essay contest; An "Elly Award," which honors outstanding
achievements of community theaters and artists in the Sacramento area for
co-author of best original script. Two cake decorating awards at the local fair.
9. Do you feel more connected to the sun or the moon?
The moon, I think.
10 Do flaws make people interesting to you?
Of course. Perfection can be very boring.
11 Who is your favorite historical figure?
12. White bread or wheat bread?
13. Do you usually do things fast or right?
14. Are you or have you ever been in a band?
Do I get credit for being the mother of a band?
(3 kids and 1 daughter-in-law in this band)
15. Here are 4 statements about
me. Only one of them is true. Which one is it?
* I have an extensive stamp collection
* I was a tomboy as a child
* I've gone skinny dipping
* I coached soccer when our kids were younger
16. Would you wear a thong bathing suit in public?
Good lord--I wouldn't even wear a thong bathing suit at home alone!
17. Have you thought about death today?
On some level, I think about death every day, especially in this COVID era.
18. What is your favorite breakfast?
Donuts (rarely have them...instead I have cereal and toast)
19. Are you the life of the party?
No...I'm the one hiding behind a plant hoping nobody will notice me.
20. If you hit an animal with your car would you get out to try and make sure
it was okay?
It depends on the situation. If it was a busy road, no. If it was
possible to stop, maybe (is it a dog....or a deer?).
21. When do you get your most peaceful and satisfying sleep?
22. What thought gets you out of bed in the morning?
Ned has made coffee. Polly needs to be fed
23. What are you a member of?
The League of Extraordinary penpals
24. Name one place you refuse to ever go.
The middle east
25. When (and if) people (or animals) go to heaven, do they become angels?
I sure hope so.