Today in My History
Around, Turn Around
26 April 2020
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Friday Fill-Ins
1. Right now I'm answering these questions and watching a Criminal Minds marathon
2. Coughing is my well known quirk. (I have coughed all the time for the past many years, before anybody ever heard of Covid-19.)
3. Are you Finding a way to keep busy during quarantine?
`4. Breaking Bad first, then Better Call Saul .
5. That's why you watch television all day .
6. The West Wing is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home , tomorrow my plans include staying home and Sunday, I want to stay home . (This was question obviously written before the coronavirus!)
8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to somewhere where the wildflowers are blooming right now!
9. The working of Trump's mind is something I don't understand.
10. Thanksgiving makes me think of pumpkin pie .
11. watching TV is the best way to relax!
12. It looks like Autumn may be as frustrating as spring has been if COVID-19 is still active.
13. peanuts (I share them with the squirrel) is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
14. The smell of the ocean makes me think of San Francisco .
15. When I am feeling lazy I take a nap .
16. When I look to the left, I see So much stuff...the printer, a stack of boxes, the CPU, more boxes, books, photo albums, etc. .
17. Which are the room(s) that have the best view in my home. We really don't have what you'd call a "view" but from the family room you can watch the squirrels chasing each other around the back yard
18. Buying this house was done dirt cheap in 1973, compared to what it would cost now!
19. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
20. If you have any chocolate feel free to share it with me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JERI
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Jeri, Brianna, Lacie and I are playing Scrabble together
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
This is entry #7398