20 October 2019
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT:
The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd
Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing
I need to brush my hair.
2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life?
I was too young to remember, but probably a vacation place near Sonoma. I
very vaguely remember being there because I remember loving having their oatmeal
with real cream. I was probably 3 or so--it was before my sister was born.
(Wouldn't you know it would be a food memory for me!)
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see?
A container of Parmesan cheese.
4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date.
Isn't it depressing to realize that I can't remember either??
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you’d
About the UNIVERSE? Those are some powerful wings! But I think the first
place I'd land would be somewhere in Africa where I could see some of the big
5....making sure those wings were powerful enough to lift me up in case one of
the big 5 decided I'd make a nice lunch.
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car?
Put on my seatbelt.
7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn?
Probably "hello, little one." or something like that.
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love?
Well...sadly, that he had been accused of "inappropriate conduct with a student"
in the 1960s.
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have
created on the First Day?
Fiat lux! You gotta have light so you can see what you're doing.
10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list?
Something by ABBA
11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again?
I can't remember anything from my childhood, but the first thing I remember that
matches the question is a pearl necklace. When I was born, my
grandmother's sewing club bought me a gold chain with a tiny pearl on it.
Every year, they added a pearl to it. I don't know how many pearls it had
when they stopped adding them, but I decided to wear it at my wedding.
When I changed into my going-away clothes, I gave the necklace to my mother to
keep for me. I never saw it again.
12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?
Michelle Obama. I like several first ladies but she was so down to earth
and did so many really good things especially for children that she has to be
favorite. I also love that she seemed to keep the "family" as close as she
could given where they lived and what Dad did for a living.
13. Post a link to your first blog post.
March 2000 -
Ned moves into a
14. When was the last time you needed First Aid?
2003, after a bike accident when I dislocated my shoulder.
15. Can you explain what a first down is in football?
Of course. If I could not, my son would disown me.