Today in My History
Days are Diamonds
Books Read in 2019
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
November 17, 2019
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Whew. That's over. Let's get back to normal and use "safe" questions that won't offend anybody (I don't think). Thanks, everyone, for your support. And thanks, Sam, for this week's Saturday 9.
Stolen from Facebook
1) What is your favorite TV show (currently)?
Well, since Outlander won't return until early next year, maybe my current favorite is NCIS-LA or New Amsterdam.
2) Would you like to be a child again?
Heck no. Once was enough!
3) Has anyone ever told you that school times were the best period of his/her life? Would you say that to someone? Why?
Yes, I was told that. I was also told that my years in a sorority (which I never joined) would be the best in my life. And no, I would not tell that to someone else because it all depends. For some, school years are a real nightmare. Looking back over my life, I would be hard pressed to name "the best period" of my life.
4) How's the weather?
Beautiful! Sunny and just warm enough to be pleasant, cool enough not to be uncomfortable.
5) Do you like camping?
No. We've gone camping several times and everyone else likes it, but I just endured. There are parts I enjoy, but mostly I don't. So glad it's not a possibility any more.
6) Do you believe in paranormal phenomena?
I think so. I can't think of anything definite but there is probably some paranormal phenomenon.
7) If you would create a holiday, what would it be called and how would we celebrate it? When would this holiday be?
Dementia day, but everybody would forget it.
8) What word(s) do you dislike? Can you tell why?
Right now "quid pro quo." Probably for obvious reasons!
9) What color do you dislike? What do you associate with it?
Orange. I had my colors done once and was told it was a TERRIBLE color on me. And of course these days it has negative political connotations!
Do you believe in otherworldly creatures, eg. ghosts, etc?
16) If you could bring back one TV show that was cancelled, which would it be?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
(Just thought it was cute!)
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #7173