Today in My History
Books Read in 2019
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
12 May 2019
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Do you own your things or do your things own you?
2. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to
make new ones?
3. How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to
4. What do you have that you cannot live without?
5. When you close your eyes what do you see?
6. What sustains you on a daily basis?
7. What are your top five personal values?
8. Why must you love someone enough to let them go?
9. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
10. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
11. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
12. Why are you, you?
13. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?
14. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of
15. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the
16. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
18. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who
would you ask and what would you ask?
19. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Mothers Day of yore....yores and yores ago.
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #6989