Today in My History
Books Read in 2019
December 8, 2019
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". .
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The
Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd
Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Pinterest
1. What don’t you share?
2. A reason to celebrate?
3. Describe where you are now.
4. A dream that seems impossible.
5. Something you hope for.
6. A tradition that makes you feel at home.
7. The people who make your life better.
8. Someone you’d like to meet.
9. A silly thing you’d really like.
10. A book from your childhood.
11. Something you’re still not sure about.
12. The best dessert to share with friends.
13. A story that captures your imagination.
14. Memories beside a fireplace.
15. How do you spend a rainy day?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #7198