Today in My History
Books Read in 2018
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
Some Background Links:
The story of Delicate Pooh
The story of the Piņata Group
Who IS this Gilbert person anyway?
9 September 2018
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Ever had ramen noodles? How do you fix yours? Do you
add anything to them?
2. Do you like spicy foods?
3. Crispy or grilled chicken on your salad?
4. Do you like corn on the cob?
5. Pumpkin or apple pie?
6. Dinner rolls or crescent rolls?
7. How do you like your eggs?
8. Most expensive meal you have ever eaten?
9. Do you like stir fry?
10. What kind of pots and pans do you use?
11. Do you like Brussel sprouts?
12. Canned or fresh tomatoes?
13. BBQ Chicken or Ribs?
14. Do you like coffee?
15. Cupcakes or ice cream cake?
16. Hot dogs or polish sausage?
17. Do you like cinnamon toast?
18. Do you eat dinner at the table or in front of the
19. Do you like to BBQ?
20. Do you like cold cuts?
21. Do you like rice?
22. Macaroni and cheese?
23. Key Lime Pie?
24. Favorite Fair/Carnival Food?
25. What kind of gravy do you like?
26. Jalapeno Poppers?
27. Broccoli/Chicken Alfredo?
28. Do you like cottage cheese?
29. Do you like lasagna?
30. Do you like hard boiled eggs?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Soccer season is starting!
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
Apparently someone decided I should approve comments before they appear
-- it wasn't me! --
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #6740