First of all, let me say that I was finally able to get help from Apple and thanks to two lovely men named Virgil and Joseph, I am back on iTunes and I won't be charged $57 on Wednesday. And if I am, I have Joseph's number and case number to complain.
Wow--with all that has gone on this week, I almost forgot SUNDAY STEALING!!!
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
These are from Kwizgiver, who says it was Stolen from Samantha who stole it from TMI Tuesday, which stopped publishing in 2011.
(Photo just 'cause Kwizgiver will like it)
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
I don't know enough about current music to form an opinion. I suspect that every band or musical artist is special to someone and who am I to deny them that enjoyment? I have an "off" switch.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it.
Wow -- a whole hundred bucks. I'd probably pay for part of a good meal for Walt and me at a good restaurant. It wouldn't cover the whole meal.
3. What is your favorite curse word
F*** Fricative words are must so much more satisfying to say.
4. You can travel any time in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Whenever I come to this question, I always think of very practical things like -- where will I pee and what will it smell like there? So my desire to travel back in time goes only so far as a time when indoor plumbing exists. I would actually like to visit one of the animal observers, Jane Goodall or one of the elephant women, and sit with them for a few days. (And yes, I realize that Goodall probably didn't have indoor plumbing with her when sitting with chimps!)
5. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
time travel. I'd like to be able to whiz back and forth from here to Santa Barbara in a few minutes, not 8 hours.
6. When did you last use your cell phone as a flashlight?
I don't remember, but Walt used his as a flashlight for the two of us two nights ago, trying to walk through the dark from Ned's house to our car.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
By myself, 10. Around anyone else, -1
8. When did you last use food or drink to enhance your mood?
I daily use food as a mood enhancer.
9. Give us a word that gets you excited.
Jerivisit (that's a word, isn't it?)
10. Now give us one that makes you squirm.
11. What word makes you smile?
"strawphylactic" (that piece of paper covering that they leave on top of your straw when they serve you your drink. It's not really a word, but it should be.