Today in My History
My Way to Los Angeles
Books Read in 2018
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
Some Background Links:
The story of Delicate Pooh
The story of the Piņata Group
Who IS this Gilbert person anyway?
22 July, 2018
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Do you like pie?
Love it! .My favorites would be pumpkin, peach, or any kind of berry.
2. Italian or Mexican?
3. Can you bake? If so, what are your favorite things to bake?
4. Do you use cook books or do you try to find recipes online?
5. Do you own a kitchen aid mixer?
6. Ever cooked a meal for more than 15 people at one time?
7. Do you like hospital food?
8. Favorite fast food restaurant?
9. Any picky eaters in your family?
10. Soda or Tea?
11. Hot chocolate?
12. Favorite holiday dish?
13. What is the most tasteful strangest looking thing you have
14. Fries or tater tots?
15. Do you like cheese? If so what kind?
16. Home made or can soup?
17. Do you like to eat out?
18. What kind of food is popular where you are? (Like in
Alaska it is seafood)
19. Do you like cotton candy?
20. Turkey or Chicken?
21. Hamburger or tuna helper?
22. Raw or cooked veggies?
23. Do you like salad? If so, what is your favorite kind of
24. Favorite pizza topping?
25. Do you like meat loaf?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
Apparently someone decided I should approve comments before they appear
-- it wasn't me! --
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #6696