Today in My History
Standing in the Shadows
Books Read in 2017
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
Some Background Links:
The story of Delicate Pooh
The story of the Piņata Group
Who IS this Gilbert person anyway?
10 February, 2018
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: My Funny Valentine (1991)
1) In this song, Ms. Kitt sings that her lover is her favorite work of art. Tell us about a piece of artwork you can see from where you're sitting now.
This is a painting by one of the gyn
doctors I worked for, supposedly of me, when I left the office (notice
it says "The Word Goddess"). I had no idea she painted.
"Stylist" never. Cutter soon. I go to SuperCuts and I am due for a haircut.
3) Ms. Kitt always wanted to be a performer and attended the New York School of Performing Arts (aka the "Fame" school). Think back to your high school self. In what ways would you be surprised by how your life turned out?
Well, at the time I graduated from
high school, I planned to enter the convent 3 months later.
Obviously I didn't.
Is The Joker from Batman?
Yes. Twice. I need to give Paris a third try. I had always dreamed of being in Paris but missed the special feeling I always felt I would have. Nice city and some nice memories but unpleasant memories too. It was not the "magical" city I expected it to be.
This is the last Saturday 9 before Valentine's Day and so this morning we shall focus on the upcoming holiday.
6) The holiday is also known as The Feast of St. Valentine. Do you have a special meal planned for next Wednesday?
Walt's, of course.
8) Women buy and send more Valentines than men do. What's the last greeting card you received?
My birthday is next week and today I received a birthday card from the volunteers at the local hospital
9) Men buy and send more roses at Valentine's Day than women do. What's your favorite flower?
I used to always say yellow
roses, but lately Walt has bought me red roses and I loved them.
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Old, old photo
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #6533