Today in My History
My Life in the Fleshpots of SF
Going Up in Smoke
So What Made the Cut?
Keeping Priorities Straight
For You, Only For You
Short and Sweet
"Hon, Like a Good Girl..."
Being Who You Are
That Deserted Island
Three Stage Shows and a Funeral
The Old Perspective
End...for 3 Days
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
"Concussed: Four Days in the Dark"
Books Read in 2017
want to grow hair, I want to grow up, I want to go to Boise"
Personal Home Page
Family Stories Vlog
Books Read in 2017
Books Read in 2016
Books Read in 2015
Books Read in 2014
Books Read in 2013
Books Read in 2012
Books Read in 2011
(you know how to fix it)
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
Some Background Links:
The Philosophy of Juice & Crackers
The story of Delicate Pooh
The story of the Piñata Group
Who IS this Gilbert person anyway?
Favorite Travel Photos
Things in My Life
7 Days of Meals
mail to Walt
mail to Bev
12 March 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Eight/Ten Questions (though I noticed that 3
questions were missed! so this is really the Eight/Almost Ten Questions!)phone at home last night.
(I only missed it a little)
TEN TO START:
1. Are you single? Nope. Married 51-1/2 years
2. Are you happy? More or less
3. Are you bored? No time for that
4. Are you naked? Yes...under my clothes.
5. Are you a blonde? Nope. Never was.
6. Are you moody? I can be.
7. Are you a lover/hater? A lover, unless we're speaking politically.
8. Are you hot/cold? Thanks to a sweatshirt, just fine.
9. Are you Irish? Yes, and proud of it
10. Are you Asian? Only when I get a craving for chow mein.
1. Name: Beverly
2. Nickname: Mom
3. Birth mark: Mole on my cheek
4. Hair color: now, salt and pepper
5. Natural hair color: when I was younger, brown.
6. Eye color: Hazel
7. Height: 5'6"
8. Facebook Mood: content
9. Favorite color: red
10. One Place to Visit: Africa
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? sorta
2. Do you believe in soul mates? yes
3. No #3?
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? yes
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? yes
6. Have you ever been cheated on? probably
7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? yes
8. Are you afraid of commitment? no
9. Who was the last person you hugged? Walt
10. Who was the last person you kissed? Walt
TEN THIS OR THAT.
1. Love or lust? love
2. No Number 2?
3. Cats or dogs? dogs
4. A few best friends or many regular friends? a few best friends
5. Television or internet? television
6. Chinese Or Indian? Chinese
7. Wild night out or romantic night in? Night in
8. Money or Happiness? Happiness
9. Night or day? Day
10. Skype or phone? Phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Been caught sneaking out? no
2. Been skinny dipping? yes
3. Stolen? yes
4. Bungee jumped? Heck no
5. Lied to someone you liked? yes
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker? isn't a jaw breaker a big gum?
I never EAT gum.
7. Cheated on a lover (yes kissing counts...)? no
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? yes
9. Cried because you lost a pet? of course
10. Wanted to disappear? yes
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.
1. Smile or eyes? smile
2. Light or dark hair? doesn't matter
3. Hugs or kisses? both
4. Shorter or taller? taller
5. Intelligence or attraction? intelligence
6. Romantic or spontaneous? spontaneously romantic
7. Funny or serious? funny
8. Older or Younger? older
9. Outgoing or quiet? quiet
10. Sweet or Bad Ass? sweet
TEN HAVE YOU’S.
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? yes
2. Ever done drugs? no
3. Ever been pregnant? oh so many times!
4. No number 4?
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? no
6. Ever Been on a dance team? no
7. Ever been on a sports team? no
8. Ever been in a drama play/production? once, in high school
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? nope
10. Ever been in a rap video? no
1. Last phone call you made: The OB clinic at Woodland Hospital (I was
2. Last person you hung out with: Walt
3. Last person you flirted with: I can't remember
4. Last time you worked: I volunteered at the hospital yesterday
5. Last person you tackled: I don't think I have ever tackled someone
6. Last person you IM’d: Jeri (my daughter)
7. No Number 7?
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with: Walt (we saw LaLa
9. Last thing you missed: I left my cell
10. Last time you did the nasty: That's a bit personal, don't you