Today in My History
Grand Tour, Epilogue
Not Dining with the Energizer Bunny
Golden Fire Hydrant
Funny the World
I Don't Understand People, Part 2
Puff 'n' Stuff
Dogs and Circuses
Identify Your Knickers
People Without a Country
Boxes and Boxes
Books Read in 2017
"The Black Stallion"
Personal Home Page
Books Read in 2017
Books Read in 2016
Books Read in 2015
Books Read in 2014
Books Read in 2013
Books Read in 2012
Books Read in 2011
(you know how to fix it)
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
Some Background Links:
The Philosophy of Juice & Crackers
The story of Delicate Pooh
The story of the Piñata Group
Who IS this Gilbert person anyway?
Favorite Travel Photos
Things in My Life
7 Days of Meals
mail to Walt
mail to Bev
18 June 2017
We found this gem this meme off a blogger
called Sama at Lazy Artist Girl. She doesn’t say from where she stole it.
But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will
be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Ginormous Questions
1. Are you single?
Nope. We will celebrate our 52nd anniversary next week. (And
they said it would never last...)
2. Are your parents still married?
Well if "till death do us part" is true, then no.
3. Are you in love?
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in infatuation at first sight....love takes longer
5. Who ended your last relationship?
I'm still in it.
6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up?
7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I don't know, but I doubt it
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Not that I know of
9. Prefer love or lust?
Love lasts longer.
10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends
11. Wild night out or romantic night in?
I'm too old for a wild anything.
12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out?
13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?
14. Who are/is your best friend(s)?
Char has been my friend for more than 60 years and we still see each other
if not frequently, at least regularly. My daughter has also become a
15. Ever wanted to disappear?
Good lord, yes!
16. First attraction: Smile or eyes?
17. Prefer intelligence or attraction?
Intelligence. Looks fade, smarts grow.
18. Last phone call you received?
The Nature Conservancy. (I did not answer)
19. Last thing you drank?
20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship?
I don't know if I can remember back that far, but I dated Walt's best friend
for a short while before Walt and I started dating.
21. Do you and your family get along?
22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"?
No, fortunately. We are boringly normal.
23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
Sorry. No, I haven't.
24. Do you trust all your friends?
Yes (that's the beauty of having so few of them!)
25. Who knows the most about you?
Char and Walt.