Today in My History
as you Go
Books Read in 2017
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
Some Background Links:
The story of Delicate Pooh
The story of the Piñata Group
Who IS this Gilbert person anyway?
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This is a quiz I picked up a long time ago and my notes say that it was stolen from "Master of Art History Asks," but I can't find a trace of that blog today. But the questions were interesting (a couple downright relevant!)
27 August 2017
1. Do you look forward to the spring?
2. Which area of the sciences do you enjoy the most?
3. If you could own a classical statue in the form of any figure from
myth, religion, or even modern fiction, who would you choose?
4. Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
5. What is your favorite mythological story?
6. If you put on a big feast, what would you serve?
7. How do you have fun? (What is your favorite 'Earthly Delight'?)
8. Do you often look for hidden messages and meanings?
9. Have you ever received an award or special position?
10. If a revolution was about to happen in your country, would you be
part of it?
11. Have you ever planned an act of revenge?
12. What is the most dramatic thing you have ever done?
13. Do you care about your weight?
14. Is your life moving too slowly or too fast?
15. Do you prefer to stay in the shade?
16. If you could have any mural on your ceiling, what would it look like?
17. Do you enjoy the countryside?
18. Are you a romantic?
19. What is your favorite historic subject?
20. Do you prefer landscape paintings?
21. Are you interested in social issues?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Getting ready for school
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #6760