24 Apr 2016
1. Are you a very open or private person?
Depends. I think of myself a private person, despite the fact that I
post a daily journal entry and my life is an open book!
2. Change one thing about the world what would it be?
Let's infect the entire world with a kindness gene for which there is no
3. Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
I'm happy where I am.
4. What perfume do you wear?
Ever since I learned about people with severe scent allergies (I had a
friend who had one), I stopped wearing any sort of scent. I have since
discovered how unpleasantly overpowering perfume on someone else can be.
5. How are you feeling right now?
A bit pressured to finish a review I'm writing, but otherwise fine.
6. If money was no object, where would you move to?
A fancy 3 bedroom senior living facility near here, as long as the move
included paying someone to clean up this house for me.
7. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Actually, I shed a few surreptitious tears this week, the 17th anniversary
of our son's death.
8. What age do people usually mistake you for?
No specific age, but they definitely don't believe I'm 73. Heck, even
my mother doesn't believe I'm 73.
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
Sarah Mclachlin's "In the Arms of the Angel."
10. Do you play video games?
Only Word with Friends
11. What do you think about before you go to bed?
Hoping I can sleep past 3 a.m.
12. Have you ever online dated?
13. Do you get cranky when you’re hungry?
14. What drink did you last consume?
Water. It's my drink of choice.
15. Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs?
I am a first class klutz. Yes. But perhaps never as
spectacularly as sometime in the 70s when we had gone out and left a proper
british gentleman from our co-op babysitting. We came home and I was a
bit, shall we say, in my cups. I was wearing a purple lamé pantsuit
that was just a bit too long for me, caught my heel, and fell face first on
the steps in front of him. One of my most embarrassing moments.
16. Is there something you’re happy about at the moment?
The great video of Brianna pitching softball that I saw a couple of days
17. Are you a shy person?
18. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes, because it was 8:45 and I had slept a full night...and the dogs let me.
19. Do you like rain?
Love it. I could live happily in Seattle, I think.
20. Can you go a day without music?
Music used to be a big part of my life, but no more for no particular
reason. I could go a day, heck I could go a month without