Today in My History
Keep the Wagon Moving
Books Read in 2015
Mirror Site for RSS
Letter from Brayan
The Philosophy of Juice & Crackers
4 October 2015
1. What would you pick as a major, if you could go back
to college and do it again?
2. Who is the one celebrity with whom you would most like
to have an in-depth conversation?
3. If you could make a living doing ANYthing, what would
4. What’s your all-time very favorite dessert?
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own?
6. What is your favorite flower, and why?
7. What book has most changed your life?
8. What is your least favorite vegetable? Is there any
way you can be persuaded to eat it?
9. If you could take a nonstop first class flight to any
destination, where would you pick to land?
10. If your 15 minutes of fame included a stint on
American Idol, what song would be your trademark solo?
11. If you could pick one former friend (who has remained
elusive in this wild Facebook world) to reunite with, who would you unearth?
12. You have been awarded the time off from work and an
all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it
must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
13. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
14. The best kind of cookie is:
15. What do you value most in other people?
16. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized
that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in
17. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
18. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
19. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
21. When you are at an event that plays the National
Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
We went to a memorial service today for my friend Nancy, who
died a couple of months ago.
love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #5667