Today in My History
"A Chrstmas Carol"
Books Read in 2015
Mirror Site for RSS
The New Brasilian in my life
(his video is here)
The Philosophy of Juice & Crackers
30 November 2015
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but
which you feel quite close to?
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be
guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one
event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
6) Have problems sleeping?
7) Are you free with your feelings?
8) What is the one outfit/piece of clothing/accessory you
own that makes you feel incredibly good whenever you wear it? Why?
9) What do you do to make yourself feel better when
you're in a funk?
10) Has anyone ever surprised you in a way that let you
know you were special? How?
11) When you are having a "good day," how do you spread
the happiness to others?
12) What is one thing that puts you in a bad mood, no
matter how good you were previously feeling?
13) Would you rather live in a world with or without
technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs?
14) If you had to live without either heating in your
house or air conditioning, which one would you keep?
15) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Really lovely photo. Nice way to remember her.
love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #5718