Today in My History
Books Read in 2015
Mirror Site for RSS
Letter from Emmanuella
The Philosophy of Juice & Crackers
9 May 2015
1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
Cheetos, tortilla chips, bottled water, and post cards. (I won't eat the post cards)
2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE?
I've always said I wanted to come back as my mother's dog, though maybe not now. Think BettyWhite would adopt me?
3. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU’RE AT AN I.H.O.P. OR BREAKFAST PLACE?
Plain buttermilk pancakes at I.H.O.P., usually something eggy and cheesy, like an omelette at any other breakfast place. If they have it, crab eggs Benedict.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
"The Kalahari Typing School for Men"
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR.
All of my underwear are granny panties...my favorite would be any one without holes.
8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.
2003. Biking accident during a 32 mile charity ride to raise money for the homeless. Dislocated shoulder. First and only ambulance ride. Wrecked knee too. Ended my biking days.
9. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A transporter so we wouldn't have to drive 8 hours every time we wanted to see our grandchildren.
10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY?
11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
A picture of our granddaughters.
12. FAVORITE SODA?
I almost never drink soft drinks, but once in a while I get a hankering for a Diet Coke (NOT Pepsi)
13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING?
I am not a pudding eater. But maybe tapioca, creme brulee, or flan.
14. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A PEDICURE OR A MANICURE?
When I was working for a typing service, I typed too many reports by the Department of Consumer Affairs for Cosmetology about the horrors of manicures or pedicures gone wrong and since then I have only had one mani/pedi, before my sister-in-law's wedding. Otherwise, I steer clear of them. With my luck I'd be the one who got the unsanitary pedicure and end up losing my foot.
15. ANY BUTTONS OR BLINKIES IN YOUR SIDEBAR?
Since my automatic answer to this question was "HUH?" I guess I must have none.
16. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR BLOGROLL?
Lots, but there are probably less than a dozen that I read regularly (except on Saturday and Sunday, when I try to read most of the Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing entries)
17. WHAT’S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?
an "Outlander" t-shirt that I bought back in November, before going to Iowa.
PHOTO OF THE DAY
Public Art in Davis
love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...
This is entry #5523