Today in My History
and Other Stuff
Free Medical Advice
Me If You Can
If You Wait Long Enough, It's Finally Your Turn
That Whole "Davis" Thing
It Wasn't Supposed to Hurt This Time
Get Thee to a Nunnery
The Pen Pal Project
Rolling in Money
The Life of a Camera
"Robert Lautz" (feature article)
Books Read in 2015
Mirror Site for RSS
Letters from Shallon and
The Philosophy of Juice & Crackers
The story of Delicate Pooh
The story of the Pinata Group
mail to Walt
mail to Bev
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex
you laid in a bed with?
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Our anniversary dinner at Osteria Fasulo here in Davis.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I had a little bit of champagne yesterday, but not much.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Oh fine arts, of course.
6. Best kind of pizza?
Sausage with mushroom (and, if Walt's not having any, onion)
7. Is your bedroom window open?
8. What is in store for your future?
Going to Santa Barbara for 4th of July
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
If it is at all possible.
11. Any historical figures that you envy?
I envy anybody who has given up their comfy lives and gone to work among the
poor. It's something I am too selfish to do.
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
Oh, lots! But it's an eclectic mix of show tunes, Christmas music,
international music, classical music, etc.
13. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Canon...and there are many things about it I do not like.
14. When was the last time you got a good workout?
For me getting up from my desk and walking into the kitchen classifies as a
15. Are you experienced?
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
I haven't had jeans since high school, 60 years ago.
17. Are you a quitter?
Sometimes, I'm ashamed to admit.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Judy Garland, John Denver.
19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Gluttony and Sloth.
20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they
No...I read it on
Blue Country Magic!
INTERESTINGLY: On year ago, I also did a Sunday
Sealing on this date. In reading over it, I found this question and
Change one law in your country, which would
Make same gender marriage irrevocably legal in all states.
Well, got THAT wish, at least!!!!!