Today in My History
This One Takes the Cake
2001: There's No Place Like Home
2002: Notes to Myself
2003: With Friends Like This...
2004: The God of All Fruit
2005: My Travel Secret
2007: We have VIDEO again!
2008: New Toy
2009: I Thought the
Depression was Over
2011: In All My Glory
2012: 100 Movies
2013: This Might Actually Go OK
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
Books Read in 2014
"Gods of Guilt"
Recent on My
Ernest & Vanessa's
Mirror Site for RSS Feed:
mail to Walt
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
22 May 2014
Because of how busy last week end was, I never got around
to doing the Sunday Stealing, so I'm making it the Wednesday Stealing
1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Hmmm...I don't remember. Maybe when I had to take the driving part of my
license renewal and was worried about my eyesight
2. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
I rarely drink, but I had a Margarita over the weekend (I didn't finish it)
3. Who can you trust?
My family and my friends (I hope)
4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other?
That was over 50 years ago. I don't really remember.
5. Favorite Band?
Lawsuit, of course.
6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I am SO over Chris Christie and wish MSNBC would just drop it already.
7. Do you like anyone?
I like most people.
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
I don't think so. I heard about someone who just got engaged, but I think that
was somebody's blog. Nobody that I know in real life.
Correcton: How could I forget that my cyber-brother Ron
and his George have been engaged since Valentine's day!!
9. What's your favorite number?
Seven. I don't know why. It has been my favorite number all of my life.
10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
It's been awhile, so I don't remember
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No. I longed to go to camp, but we couldn't afford it.
12. When was the last time you cried?
This afternoon, watching the 2-hour long interview with Barbara Walters (but remember
I cry easily!). It wasn't heavy boo-hoo crying, but I did tear up several times.
13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
The people in it.
14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Nothing is permanent. Forever isn't.
15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nobody that I can think of. Jealousy is a useless emotion.
16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it.
17. Has a friend ever used you?
A high school friend once borrowed a large sum of money from me because she was
homeless. She promised she would return it. That was years ago. My friend
Gilbert always said that he never loaned money that he expected to get back, and that was
kind of the the idea I had when I loaned her the money. I really never expected to
see it (or her) again...and I didn't.
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend?
19. Who was the last person you drove with?
Walt and I drove at least 800 miles last weekend
20. What are you looking forward to?
Going to France this fall.