23 March 2014
1. Do you know triplets?
We used to. Our kids were in nursery school with identical triplets Miles, Abel
and Zachary. (Their mother had a nice ultrasound photo of the 3 babies nestled in
her womb around her IUD!) Years later when we were living in Davis, Dave came home
one day after visiting his friend and he said he had met triplets and that their name was
Miles, Abel and Zachary. Small world!)
2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
If The Notebook is that movie about Alzheimers, then that one.
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food?
I've eaten it; I've cooked it. I love Indian food. When I have the time,
I will make my own curries, but usually I go with store-bought. I haven't made tiki
masala yet, though and that is about my favorite of the Indian foods I've tasted.
4. Whats the name of your favorite restaurant?
I don't have "a" favorite. Here in town it would probably be a Thai
restaurant, Thai Nakorn, where we eat from time to time. In San Francisco there is a
restaurant called Thanh Long which makes the very best crab ever!
5. Whos your favorite person in the world?
Oh Lord. Such pressure. I can't say. If you exclude all family
members (who are obviously all favorites), it's probably Steve Schalchlin, 'cause
he gives the best hugs ever and is a great confidante, when he's not busy being a Big
6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs definitely. Rural has a nice lure to it, but I suspect I would get
tired of it sooner or later.
7. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not using 2 fingers.
8. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Yes, but only because it's attached to the Sentsy Scent warmer. I have no problems
sleeping without a night light.
9. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Very definitely. And mid morning. And lunch. And mid-afternoon. And
dinner. And snacks in between.
10. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient?
Six. Five to give birth and one for tonsil removal (at age 4)
12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
13. Where do you buy your jeans?
I don't wear jeans.
14. Whats the last compliment you got?
It was on an article I wrote for the paper this week
15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
16. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Not a big tea drinker, but I usually order Earl Gray
17. What social media sites do you use?
Facebook, Swap Bot's "Over 50 and Proud" group and Senior Friends