Please don't support cruelty to
Today in My History2000: A Boring Day
2002: Around the World in Less than 18 Hours
2003: The Great Imposter
2004: Chicago - Day 2
2005: Photo Entry
2007: Freezer Burn
2008: One Down, One to Go
2010: Wildflower Alert
2012: I Don't Recognize My Country
"Midsummer Night's Dream"
Books Read in 2013
Most Recent on My Monterey Weekend
Site for RSS Feed:
5000 QUESTIONS, PART 3
28 March 2013
I think this brings me up to date with SundayStealing. I'll now wait until they post the next part.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Fruitloops updated for the Internet age
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TVs are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not,
why not? (No pressure.)
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...