Please don't support cruelty to
Today in My History
2000:** No entry **
2001: Farewell, Sweet Polly
2002: Only God Can Make a Tree
2003: War--Good for Me?
2004: Old Friends
2005: To Be, or Not to Be?
2006: The Last Day
2007: This Day in My Life
2008: The Big News
2010: Where's the Band?
2011: May the Force be With You
2012: Luck of the Draw
"Midsummer Night's Dream"
Books Read in 2013
Most Recent on My Monterey Weekend
Site for RSS Feed:
5000 QUESTIONS, Part 2
22 March 2013
Since I will be at my mother's tonight, I'm doing Part 2 of that biiiig meme to post before I leave. Here goes:
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by
working what would they be?
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people
do or how other people make you feel?
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney heroine are you the most like and why?
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you
bring to do?
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
PHOTO OF THE DAY
I don't think this is a promo for the new Oz movie!
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!
HTML Guestbookis loading comments...