Please don't support cruelty to
elephants by attending a circus.
Today in My History
2001: Having a Whale of a Time
2002: Be It Ever So
2006: More Nuts on the Family Tree
2007: There's a Long, Long Trail a-Winding
2008: Et Lux
2009: Life and Times
Like a Pirate Day
Books Read in 2013
Most Recent on My
Site for RSS Feed:
7 January 2013
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
The left (I wonder if that's because I'm left handed)
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I believing going off a diving board while holding your nose is "jumping," not
"diving." I haven't been on a diving board in decades, but I never held my
3) What color is your razor?
4) What is your blood-type?
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
I am sure rumors have been spread, but I am not aware of any
7) How do you feel about carrots?
When I was a kid I couldn't eat them raw because I couldn't swallow them when chewed.
Now I can. I still like them cooked better than raw, though.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Six, unless I put in the two leaves, when I can get another 4 chairs around the table.
9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
I never knew the Spice Girls. Posh is the only name I know. Is she the one
married to David Beckham?
10) Do you know what time it is?
It's Martini time, of course.
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
I don't know any words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Sweat profusely, call for help, hope nobody else in the elvator is an axe murderer.
13) Whats your favorite kind of gum?
I have not been a gum chewer, but my dental hygienist just suggested I start chewing Sprye
gum, which is good for dental health, she says. I love the cinnamon flavor.
14) Alls fair in love and war?
No. Perhaps within reason, but love and war are not justifications for anything you
want to do.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
No. I'm too old for crushes.
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Every so often I discover that I do, mostly during Jeopardy
17) Do you like to sleep?
I love to sleep. My body not so much.
18) Do you know which US states dont use Daylight Savings time?
Apparently Arizona and Hawaii. Didn't know that until I Googled it.
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Is it similar to the theme song to Fresh Prince of Bel Air?
20) Do you want a bright yellow 06 mustang?
Nope. I'm happy with my boring old champagne colored Honda Accord.