Please don't support cruelty to
elephants by attending a circus.
Today in My History
2000: Shades of Grey
2002: Is This Any Way to Run a Wedding?
2003: Deja Vu
2004: Leap Frogging Up I-5
2005: Girly Man
Me a Ring Sometime
2007: Ned's Life of Crime
2008: The Diagnosis
2009: Now Yer Cookin'
2010: The Bevies, Year One
Cousins Day Meme
"Crazy for You"
Books Read in 2012
"The Elephant's Secret Sense"
Most Recent on My
The Paul Picnic
Site for RSS Feed:
9 September 2012
This is titled "The 88 Meme, Part Two." I did Part
One on August 28.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Because they can. Because they will probably get away with it. Because
they are too lazy to do [whatever] without cheating.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
The article I have to write for next week.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Lacie's first birthday at the end of the month; Tea with my old friend Lisa, whom I
have not seen in a couple of years.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
I don't think so.
25. When did you last talk to your BFF?
Voice to voice? I don't remember
28. When is your next road trip?
To Santa Barbara for Lacie's birthday party
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Not any more, unfortunately.
30. How's your heart?
Battered, bruised, but unbroken.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
32. Do you think somebody's secretly in love with you?
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Writing the article I mentioned in #24.
34. Last time you yelled at someone?
As a general rule, I don't yell...but if I do, it's probably at a dog.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you not get along with?
I pretty much get along with most people. I can think of one or two that I
would prefer not to associate with, so I don't associate with them.
37. What does your most recent text say?
"Thanks." (I was thanking Ned for making arrangements to come and
help Walt put in the new microwave today)
38. What are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt from Kenya, shorts, and socks with a hole in one heel.
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?
Weird, since he's a Jesuit now.
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
The last time my mother cooked for me and gave me black toast!
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name?
Can't say for sure, since we named four boys and one girl...I like all their names!
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Happy that I had slept until after 7 a.m.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Sigh. I always wish Peggy would call, but I know she never will again.
44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?
I think Clint Eastwood would have been better off staying at home!
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Trying to convince the dogs that I wasn't ready to sleep yet. They were right,
I was wrong.